A ruby is a family of corundum that is red in color. The color of rubies can be of many shades. In which a large premium certificate Will specify the color of the ruby as follows
– Pink-Red / Pinkish Red (red-pink)
– Purple-Red / Purplish Red (purple red)
– Orange-Red / Orangy Red (orange red)
– Red / Intense Red (Red / Intense Red)
-Vivid Red (bright red)
-Vivid Red – GGT color type “Pigeon’s Blood” (bright red with the color type is bloody)
GGT color type “Pigeon’s Blood”
“Pigeon’s blood red” is a bright red color known as the color of bird blood red. Which has an intermediate color tone There could be only a few blended shades of purple. This red-colored ruby has a medium to high UV fluorescence.
The GGT color type “Pigeon’s Blood” will be specified on the certificate only for rubies that:
– It is genuine gemstone (not synthetic gemstone)
– It is a non-burnt gem or an old burnt gem
– Not a byproduct burn with beryl, lead or sunburst color.
– It is a gem of good quality and good proportion.
** For pomegranate with a bright red color. But the color tone is quite dark In large certificates, the Premium only indicates the color “Vivid Red”. This ruby is darker red than the carmine ruby. And glow in the UV light very little
– Color of ruby (RUBY)
– Jadeite-Jade Type Identification and Analysis
– Quartz Crystal from the Himalayas
– The curvature of the pin in a rhodonite